Today’s browsing experience has become very smooth and easy. When we open a certain website, it provides us with a lot of information in the form of text, media and visuals. Often the information is very valuable and also very large in some cases. In such a situation, then we would like to save this information for reading sometime in the future. The easiest way to save it is to select all the information on the website, copy it and then paste it into a Microsoft word document. However, sometimes the placement of information in the word document is uneven and often leads to information misplacement. The best method to save a webpage is to save it as a PDF file. Here we give you a detailed step by step answer for how to save a webpage as a pdf for different browsers.
– When you go to any webpage and would like to save it as a PDF, first click the three dot icon at the right hand corner of the webpage and navigate to the settings menu
– In the Settings menu, choose the option Print. A printing window will appear. An alternate to steps one and two is to directly press Ctrl + P for the printing window to appear.
– In the Printing window, look for the destination tab and choose the option Change, which will allow you to choose the destination to save your PDF file to be downloaded.
– Lastly, choose the option Save or Save as PDF to save a local copy of the webpage as PDF to your laptop or desktop.
For Mac users, safari is the default search engine and webpage. The navigation and keys of Mac are a bit different. Hence here a step by step explanation on how to save a webpage as a pdf for Mac users
– Go to the webpage that you would like to save and then go to the File menu.
– Choose Print in the File Menu. Alternatively, you can also press Cmd + P for the print window to appear directly.
– In the printer window, navigate to the lower left hand side and select the drop down menu named PDF. You will find a number of options to save the PDF on the laptop or cloud or other options too.
– Use one of the options in the drop down menu and select Save as PDF.
– Lastly, choose the right location of the file to be saved and name it correctly to have a local copy of the webpage as a PDF file.
With so many desktop and mobile browsers available in the world of technology today, there are so many options to save a webpage as a PDF file. The above mentioned steps are applicable to almost all of these and would definitely be a thorough guide to anyone who needs this information. Hope the blog has covered all the points on, how to save a webpage as a pdf. Thanks for reading!!